Everyone has the right to look beautiful, irrespective of gender. Both men and women must maintain a healthy routine that involves skin care, hair care and many more. Our skin is one of the most sensitive parts of our body which we often ignore and don’t bother about. But to keep our skin healthy and glowing for a longer time then obviously one need to take good care of it. Instead of using exfoliators or scrubs, face masks, face packs, getting expensive facials go ahead and start using skin toners.
Skin toners are basically a liquid wash for your skin to remove extra dirt, oil etc. form your skin. Skin toners are really helpful for people with oily skin type. Skin toners have got the property to fight with acne problems and clarify your skin. It also minimises your skin pores. So start using skin toners and get glowing and radiating skin within your budget.
Some Key Points About Skin Toners
- Skin toners can be used on a daily basis at the end of the day. It also acts as a cleanser.
- It helps in getting rid of dirt, oil and makeup from the skin.
- Skin toners are a good substitute of chemical based makeup removers .
- Skin toners also maintain the PH balance of skin which is a great feature.
- It is also very helpful for people with acne problem.
- Skin toners also act on skin pores and helps in repairing them.
How To Use Skin Toners?
- There a certain number of ways how you can apply skin toners. One way is to take cotton pads or cotton balls, soaking it in the liquid toner and then applying to your skin gently.
- Another simple way is to spray the toner on your skin and spread it on the skin.
- Just remember to wash your face before using a skin toner and after using it apply a moisturizer ( this keeps your skin soft and hydrated).
- You can use skin toners twice a day and that will fetch you really good results.
- Beware of alcohol based toners as they can make your skin go dry and this is applicable even for the most oily skin type.Be a bit choosy while choosing your skin toner.
Benefits Of Using Skin Toner
- Skin toners are the best for oily skin and they are also very effective against skin problems like acne , rashes and others.
- It provides extra cleansing to your skin which is really needed after using makeup.
- Some Skin toners help in fading dark spots which are mainly the marks of pimples or acne.If your skin toner contains glycolic acid then it will be the best for fading your dark spots.
- Also balances the PH of skin very well.
Bad Effects Of Using Skin Toner
- Skin toners can sometimes worsen the condition if you are suffering from skin breakouts.
- It is also not suitable in conditions when you are having severe acne problems.
- Alcohol based toners might make your skin very dry and unhealthy( always use skin toners that are hydrating and moisturizing).
The Best Skin Toners Available In India
- Lotus herbal basiltone clarifying and balancing toner
- VLCC punarnava astringent
- Jovees cucumber skin toner
- Fabindia tea tree skin toner
- L’oreal hydra fresh instant freshness toning water
- Oriflame essentials fairness balancing toner
- TVAM toner neem clove anti acne
- Nivea visage oil regulating toner
- Kaya skin clinic acne free purifying toner
- The body shop tea tree skin clearing toner
- Kiehl’s cucumber herbal alcohol free toner
- Clarins toning lotion with iris for combination
- Faces hydro toner
- Pure vetiver water by KamaAyurveda.
- Neutrogena fine fairness toner
- Wow skin toner
- Himalaya refreshing and clarifying toner
- Good vibes toner - Rose glow
- Dr. Batra’s skin toner
- Khadi leafveda neem and tea tree skin toner
There are also a number of skin toner creams available which are also very beneficial for your skin.
Some of them include:
- Intense extreme toning face cream.
- Jiva skin toning cream.
Shop Only At LimeRoad
So have you decided where to shop orange t-shirts for your little ones, yet? Still wondering, are you? Head over to LimeRoad and make this fashion platform your one-stop destination! Also, don’t forget to download our mobile app to avail the occasional discounts and offers! Happy Shopping!!!