Slippers And Flip Flops For Women
Footwear is an important thing for us as well as for the environment. It has been worn for a long time as traced in history. It is available in the market in many designs, shapes, colours made up of different materials like rubber, plastic, wood, jute, leather etc.
Slippers and Flip Flops are the most comfortable footwear that is usually worn indoors. These are easy to take off and put on. We mostly wear them when we are at home but with the modernism and improvisation in all the fashion trend,s these prove to be used for semi-formal and at times formal look too! While tracing on its history, slippers have been worn since the 12th century by the Vietnamese. There is not much difference between the slippers and flip flops. It is just with the names. These are mostly separated by a Y shaped strap, but there are other designs too that help hold the toe at its place. People wear this footwear in warm weathers to keep their feet at cool and let them breathe easily. It is mostly worn in countries like India, Pakistan, Philippines and other southaisian countries as it suits the weather of that place, its price and availability. This footwear is considered to give an easy access to foot and is ideal for the beaches too.
People confuse the slippers, sandals and flip flops a lot. But if you are unaware, these are different footwear articles. The flip flops are usually worn outside but can also be worn at home. It is an open-use kind of footwear. The flip flop possesses soles that can be of different height but the slippers are usually flat sole. The sandals are different as they have a firm sole and hold the foot in its place with straps that pass over the insteps. They do not have thongs. These are usually fancy.
Why Slippers And Flip Flops
The flats are essential in every woman’s wardrobe. It is best for the casual days when you have to run around for work, most suitable for the beach days. These are considered quintessential for summer fun. These are especially the best fit for the elderlies and also these are the inexpensive footwear to roam about in the home in. Also, the flip flops are the best footwear when you are on vacation and need a break from the work schedule.
Wearing Them Right!
Like all other fashion equipments we take in consideration before having to actually add them to our look, slippers and flip flops need the same attention because, hello! You cannot wear these to your workplace.
- Flip flops and the shorts are never appropriate in the city. But you need to know where they are the most appropriate. You can wear this pair to a beach and they will help you feel at ease, on a poolside party, again a place where you might have to take them off and on quite a couple of times. And the most common use is to wear them in a shower!
- In a backyard barbecue party, flippers and flip flops will be very comfortable for you to carry.
- Visiting a nearby local market, to collect your essentials and even to a grocery store, these will be very suitable as you may have to walk for a while.
There are certain types of slippers you must know of as they are the most pleasant and enjoyable to the feet.
- The first one is the sandal slipper which has a rubber sole and few leather belts that go across the feet. These are different from the slip on ones.
- The second is the slip on, the pair which only covers the toe with certain fabric but leaves the heels exposed.
- Closed back pair is like a slip on but with a strap that goes around the heels too to provide the support.
- The last but not the least is the novelty footwear which is a little large in size and and made up of soft material for the feet to breathe and be at ease. These come in two versions which are 1. Back-covered and 2. Back open.
Styling The Slippers/Flip Flops
- Wearing a denim shirt with a pair of black jeans and black slippers can help you with the subtle shopping look in the market.
- You can wear round collar t-shirts and tuck them in a pair of blue denims with flip flops can give you the casual cool look.
- For elder ladies, fancy slippers can be well paired with kurtis or salwar kameez.
- A pair of flip flops will well suit your simple sandoz worn with a denim capri or jeans.
- Wearing a shirt with white shorts and coloured flip flops will give you the required chica look.
- Famous for the beach look, these can be paired with your long beach dresses and even the short dresses. So stick to these waterproof flip flops!
- The sandoz worn with a denim shorts and slippers will rock with a little addition of the a cardigan.
- A full sleeve top worn under a dungaree and a pair of slippers and sunglasses on the beach with a hat is just what you need.
- A crop top, tight mesh leggings and your pretty flip flops is the look that you need to flaunt for a walk to the local market.
- You can also pair your casual outfit with these flip flops or slippers to the coffee shop.
What You Need To Know!
We all know how the slipper and flip flops are the most easy coming and comfortable pair of footwear. Nonetheless, we should not ignore the fact that it does not provide full protection to our feet as the ankles are still bare open and also wearing the Flip Flops or Slippers for too long can make our feet dirty, which points out to wearing them only to specific places and not everywhere you feel like.
Benefits Of Wearing The Slippers
To get a considerable amount of time for relaxing sounds like a good plan after a long and tiring day!
- Slippers provide comfort and tend to reduce strain on your feet.
- For people with cold feet, slippers made up of cotton, sheepskin or leather helps keep their feet warm.
- It is a fact that wearing good quality and proper slippers will help people with diabetes. It improves the blood flow and helps their feet to reduced skin irritations.
- It is the most comfortable wear for people who have had foot injuries or operations as it allows the foot to breathe and proves to be light for the foot to carry. It also keeps it from any further chance of the injury to the foot.
- People with any sort of foot problems can wear it for support and preventive measures and save it from any future complications.
- Wearing flip flops or slippers decrease one’s risk of getting cold or other flues as being barefoot and having chill feet causes constriction in nose blood vessels.
- The very basic protection the slippers and Flip Flops provide is from the dirt on the floor or other possible germs and reduce the risk of fungal or bacterial infections.
One should never wear the Flip Flops to the work whatsoever, even if it is half day or Friday or you working at weekends. Flip Flops are definitely not a thing for the bar. You need to look dressed up all elegant and outshine in heels and not your slippers! These are also not for a formal occasion, even if the wedding is on a beach!
For ladies willing to experiment with fancy flip flops for casual as well as semi-formal wear, Limeroad is absolutely what you are searching for. It allows you to choose from among the trending ones, new arrival, on discount articles at prices that are easily affordable (both low and high) as per your requirement. It presents you with a wide range of colours to choose from like black, brown, beige, red, pink purple, multi, silver, metallic and many more. There are endless options in the prints and patterns to choose from such as solid, embellished, cutwork, floral, sequined, polka dots etc. You will find for yourself an appropriate pair for occasions like casual wear, active and ethnic wear. The range of sizes available is from 2 (UK) to 12 (UK) with various mid sizes such as 3.5, 4.5, 5.5 and 6.5 too!
We also bring you these amazing footwears from a wide variety of brands like 1 WALK, Action Shoes, Bata, Do Bhai, Doctor Soft, Flipside, Liberty Shoes, Metro, Mochi and the list continues. Apart from all this we also allow you to choose your desired toe shape (open, peep or round) without compromising the quality of the fabric used (faux leather, leather, PU, suede, resin, patent, plastic, rubber, PVC) and snap, buckles or velcro for the closure materials.
Related search terms: flip flops, slippers, ladies slippers, slipper, womens slippers, flip flops for women, flip flop slippers, chappals for womens