Boots For Women
Got the reigning overcoat out tonight, and wondering what can give you a matching bold style statement?
Or are you looking for a Winter Attire that speaks of sass and snuggle at the same time?
With the approaching Fall Season, upgrade your fashion mantra with trendy boots to finish your ensemble in an audacious flair.
Make space in your fashion collection, for the most charming boots ever! With every click of that heel, speak the statement of vogue this Winter!
Boots are a type of shoes that cover the entire foot and ankle area. Apart from this, boots come in a variety of length, going up till the knee as well. Each pair of boots has its own charm and goes well with various types of outfits from mini dresses to pencil fit jeans.
Types Of Boots
For all the boots lovers out there, here is a list of boots that we believe are on the must-have list! Before choosing what catches the eye, one should be aware of the style, comfort, and aptness of the kind of boots they're going for. So, choose your favourite kind and pair them up with an appropriate outfit to get your A-game on!
- Ankle Boots - The most basic yet classy style of boots are the Ankle Length Boots. These go up to 3-4 inches above the ankles. The best part about Ankle Boots is that they go ideally with all kinds of attires. An ideal pair of heeled ankle length boots go perfectly with a dashing knee-length frock. Various boots in suede and other materials also make them appropriate work wear, as the short ankle length gives them a subtle and stylish look.
- Ankle Booties - Although quite similar, Ankle Booties are a little different from boots. These are usually shorter in height, and higher in the heel, circling tightly just around the ankle area. These are usually much more dressier boots with a more sleek look and pencil heels. Soon the much-awaited girls’ night out, strap on a pair of Booties!
- Chelsea Boots - The latest in trend are the ankle length Chelsea Boots. These boots come up till the ankle, however, what distinguishes them from others is the elastic side panel. These boots are usually slip-on boots, and this gives them a more comfortable feel.
- Knee High Boots - Looking for something more hep? Time for a little extra! A pair of Knee Length Boots are the first pick to jazz up your attire. These boots go right up till the knee and give a sexy look by accentuating your legs. So flair your hair open and throw on a fur coat and match up the panache.
- Wedge Boots - For a more sturdy look, ankle length boots also come in the style of wedge heels. These are more functional for casual and work wear.
- Lace-Up Boots - In contrast to this, if you wish to go for a more peppy look, Lace-Up Boots come with block heels for a smart fashion look. These come in a variety of designs from floral printed boots to cowboy boots.
- Fur Boots - Wish to go for the elite classy look? A sexy upper-class style statement is never complete without a combination of boots and furs. Fur Boots come in various lengths and designs. While some have Fur dressings on the outside, many of these have an inner lining of fur for surreal comfort along with an elitist fashion.
- Uggs - There is nothing better than a cozy pair of footwear to warm up a chilly Winter bonfire night! Uggs are boots with fleece on the inside to keep your feet warm. These usually go up to the calf. These boots make for ideal casual wear, and even home wear!
Limeroad brings you a number of brands with a promise of quality and sassiness. Some of our favourite brands to check out are -
- Allen Solly
- Truffle Collection
- Do Bhai
- La Briza
- Marc Loire
Styling A Pair Of Boots
A breezy day out with friends? Or the big Date Night tonight?
Whatever the occasion, from A-Z, Limeroad brings to you a wide range of Boots to go with all kinds of getup. All you need is to know which kind of boots to pair with what, and you're all set with these magic all-rounder footwear!
Styling a pair of boots the right way is integral because you want to make sure that you achieve a glamorous look without going overboard. For instance, when going for a casual look, ankle length boots are your choice. However, isn't there a vast variety of ankle length boots too?
- The Casual Look - For occasions where you look for something dressy in a covert style, there is nothing like a pair of the classic leather boots. A pair of Brown Faux Leather Boots by Shuz Touch is ideal for the much frequented Black Jeans and a smart top.
- Apart from this, the latest ship sales for comfortable style. On a tedious shopping day out, get on board with a pair of Chelsea Boots. These are comfortable slip-on boots with a breathable design. These boots usually come in plain style, thus blend in with all kinds of attire.
- The Dressy Look - The higher the heel, the sexier the look! The jazzy laced up Stiletto Booties are a must have to go with the pretty little black dress! These give a covered up look with a sleek design that will leave anyone wanting more!
- On the other hand, the Navy Knee Length Boots by Get Glamr at Limeroad are ideal to don over a pair of slacks and a heavy Fur Coat. Because nothing adds a touch of glamour to your walk like Leather covered up to your knees!
- Luxurious looking Fur Boots can be teamed up with a pair of pencil fit jeans and a dressy top to hep up your ensemble.
- The Work Look - Boots give a pretty sturdy look, and hence make for good professional wear. A pair of knee length boots goes well with a subtle pencil skirt and coat. A pair of pointed-toe wedges by Bonzer at Limeroad also go well in a work environment and give much more stability if you're someone who is constantly on the move.
- The Sporty Look - Bounce back with the sturdy Lace-Up Boots! Rubber soles and durable fabric make these boots ideal for the city hike. These flat soled boots are ideal for sportswear and prove to be highly comfortable. So pair these on with your favourite cargo pants!
- The Chic Look - Are you someone who's fashion mantra is to always follow the trend? Well, Limeroad brings to you peppy printed boots by Skywalk and other brands to add a buzz to your everyday outfits. An amalgamation of comfort and style, these shoes usually come in block heels and go well with the jeans and jacket look. So pair them up with some vivid feather earrings and flick your charm on!
Not only this, but boots are recently also becoming great summer fashion. Light colours and airy designs ensure suitable comfort even when the sultry winds hit around the corner. Because some fashion statements are just forever, right?
Things To Look Out For
When choosing footwear, the most critical point to be considered is usually comfort. Apart from this, there are various points one should keep a lookout for.
- Boots come in various closure styles according to convenience. First, and the most commonly worn are the zipper boots. A jazzy zip usually to the side or back provides easy slip in and slip out of the boot. Secondly, a velcro fitting is the most easily handleable closure and gives a sturdy look to the shoes. Apart from these, buckles and lace-ups are the ideal call when going for a smart look.
- The style of the toe area is an essential determinant of the look of the shoe. While pointed toe boots have an especially dressy look about them, round toe and square toe boots go well for almost every occasion. Furthermore, square toes boots give an especially fuller look when worn with slacks and t-shirts. Also, keep a lookout for the in trend peep toe boots for a fashionable look!
- Walking the ramp? Or at the mall? With the right heel type, you can cover miles without a hint of pressure! Flat soled boots like uggs and safety boots are ideal for you if you are someone with springs in her soles. As far as heeled boots are concerned, ranging from dashing blocks to perky pencils, the heel of the boots can change the way you carry yourself. First off, be sure to choose the right height of the heel. A low to mid heel is more recommendable when you plan on being out for a longer period of time. High heels and stilettos give a steamy look to your ensemble and go well with some gleaming heavy jewellery.
Boots are a fashion lover’s ultimate treasure, never to go out of style. So find your soul boots now, and flaunt the trendy look right away!
Related search terms: boots, girls boots, boots for women, shoe boots, chelsea boots, ladies boots, biker boots, long boots