Casual Shoes For Men
Casual Shoes: Stay Stylish Yet Comfortable
You may be dressed in your most stylish T-shirt and jeans for some social gathering, but your outfit tends to be incomplete unless it is matched with a pair of equally stylish casual shoes for men. The first pairs of casual shoes were probably the protective foot bags made from animal skin in the early times. With the birth of civilization, each region added its personal touch or style to these so called casual shoes.
For instance, ancient Indian kings and queens wore clothed shoes or juttis which were sown with silver and golden threads. They were even embellished with precious gems too.
The advent of the industrial era in Europe brought in machine-stitched shoes crafted from advanced types of rubber, synthetic cloth, fabrics and industrial adhesives. Today, there is a huge pile of options available in casual shoes for men featuring maximum comfort and trendy designs. LimeRoad brings to you a wide array of fashionable and functional casual shoes for men, for all occasions right at your doorstep.
Fashionable And Functional At The Same Time: Casual Shoes For Men
1. Kick start your footwear collection by shopping for a pair of cool loafers which are must-haves these days. Choose a good pair of loafer socks and wear these casual shoes for men with a Polo-neck T-shirts and khaki pants. Alternatively, wear them with T-shirts and denims. Loafers are an instant option with shorts for summers when you can even go socks free.
2. Boat shoes are spring and summer favourites for all men. These casual shoes for men are usually crafted from leather or canvas fabric. They are super versatile; you can try out a preppy, casual or even an unconventional look. You can wear them with jeans or chinos when going out for a date. If your workplace allows for business casual attire, you can wear these shoes with shirts and trousers as well.
3. Add a touch of ethnic style with mojari shoes. You are sure to look dashing at the next wedding event dressed in a smart kurta and pyjama combination, along a Nehru jacket. Silver or gold-toned mojaris will add the perfect touch to complete this outfit. You can also go with tan coloured pointed-toe casual shoes for men in synthetic leather for semi-formal occasions.
4. Opt for a sporty look the next time you head out with friends to the movies, or for a weekend getaway. Sports shoes may seem too athletic. Choose sneakers, slip-on shoes or skate shoes instead. Combine a striped shirt with skinny jeans and a pair of white casual shoes for men, try sneaker style Adidas shoes. Go uber casual in shorts and a V-neck T-shirt, worn with a cap and blue Reebok shoes.
Types Of Casual Shoes For The Fashionista In You
Athletic shoes began their journey into prominence in the late 19th century. Back then, they were known as 'plimsolls', derived from the 'plimsoll line' seen in the ships of the era. Just like its namesake on a ship, if water got above the line of the rubber sole of the shoes, the wearer's feet would get wet.
Soon athletes were seen wearing them on tennis courts for their comfort. It was only when the product gained prominence in America that they came to be known as 'sneakers'. The 1950s saw it gain popularity among school children. The '70s popularized it among joggers, and finally, the '90s saw an international boom in demand, thanks to the marketing and advertising, better designs and improved technology.
The vast range of comfortable sneakers offered by LimeRoad is a result of all those years of experimenting and innovation. From unisex sneakers to perforated as well as textured sneakers, if you are looking for any particular type of sneaker which suits you the best, you shall find it here on LimeRoad.
Today, you can see almost everyone wearing sneakers; they have also gained good momentum in the fashion circuit.
The most noteworthy trait of these shoes is that they are appropriate to wear almost everywhere. Though they go very well with casual outfits, the fashion-forward generation is now trying out experimental pairings with formals too.
If you wish to experiment a bit too, here are few tips to flaunt your sneakers in style:
1. Hanging out with your people? Wear any regular sneakers from your wardrobe which you can pull off comfortably throughout the day. They are very comfortable and go well with the casual and no frills look.
2. For a semi-formal outing, you can opt for sneakers by brands like Woodland. They have an entire range of leather sneakers in various upscale designs that look best when paired with shirts and pants.
3. Sports sneakers are your best buddies and are worth every penny spent on them. Adidas and Reebok are the most known and favorite brands that provide sneakers for athletic and active wear.
Slip On Shoes: Slip on and flaunt off
Slip-on shoes are much loved by shoe connoisseurs around the world as they are hassle free and uber-stylish. These shoes are usually devoid of lace-ups and clasps, thus making them easier to put on in order to save time. Owning a pair of slip-on shoes is a must when you can't dedicate much time to dressing up, yet desire to look super stylish around the clock.
Buy slip-on shoes from LimeRoad in different patterns and colours for both formal and casual occasions, and be the talk of fashion town.
Men love to dress up in the way that takes the least time. Slip-on shoes, therefore, are a huge hit with men who are always in a hurry. Just imagine all those precious minutes you can save by wearing slip-on leather shoes when you are running late for a work! Dress to impress in formal black leather loafers – pair them with your grey formal suit when it’s important to grab some attention at work.
LimeRoad also brings you striking slip-on shoes online for casual outings. Pick up slip-on shoes for men in blue suede to complement those cargo shorts that you had saved for a special boys' weekend night out. If you are a fan of chinos paired with linen shirts, leather boat shoes for sure deserve a reservation section in your wardrobe.
Add some fun to your footwear collection with a couple of colourful slip-on casual shoes. Buy funky shades in red, green, purple, or tan to complement your stylish outfits. With colours like these, you can expect some extra attention from onlookers at college.
Loafer Shoes: To Complete Your Look
A great way to a happier you would be a pair of loafers. Loafers have become the ultimate style statement in past few years, despite their presence since the nineteenth century. The absence of any straps and shoe strings makes them easy to wear.
They are made of either leather or any other suitable breathable fabric, and unlike other run-of-the-mill shoes, they are slip ons and have no hassles of heels. Plus, loafers suit both men and women, as well as college-goers. Therefore, bonus points to loafers: They add a dab of extra style to you while being comfortable and chic. So, a pair or two or even more of these is a must in your shoe collection.
How To Look Great With Loafers?
Now, you know where to look for the best loafers, but how do you identify those that suit you the best? That’s why, we have created this list of valuable tips that shall help you identify loafers that fit your preferences:
1. If you prefer sports shoes, you can select a pair of the Adidas Originals collection. You can wear them in a casual, semi-formal, formal, and even a party setting too.
2. At your workplace, you can pair your office attire with those perfect brown or beige, or black formal loafers with or without attached tassels.
3. For that funky look, team your classic combination of black pants-white shirt with Alberto Torresi men loafers from LimeRoad, without weighing down much on your pocket.
4. To add colour to your life or rather your shoes, choose from the collection of blue, red, or white loafers available only on LimeRoad. This will not only add a dramatic look to the clothes you are wearing but also lift your entire attire up a notch.
5. With that flair, little black dress, wear your pair of black loafers. Perfect, right?
6. Wondering whether these suede loafers would suit you? Have no worries because classy is the look you’re searching for, and a pair of loafers will give you just that.
Loafers At LimeRoad
This is where LimeRoad’s collection of loafers comes into the picture. We have loafers that fit every size and occasion. If you were to look at common fashion trends, loafers seemed to go well with a short, floral dress or a pair of slim fit jeans.
They give you that smart look without much of an effort. Search for loafers online at LimeRoad, and you shall come across a wide variety of loafers, in many different styles. Some of the best national and international brands prominently feature in the collection at LimeRoad.