Casual Trousers For Men
What exactly do we understand by casual trousers? Those which are not formal or those which are worn to parties? Even if we know what casual trousers are, we don't know how to style them or which shoes will it complement? To clear out all your confusion, today we'll be talking about casual trousers for men.
Casual style can be defined as something, which is not formal yet elegant at the same time. Something that is eye-catching yet not too over the top. Every individual has their own comfort level, their choices, their personal styles & to help you out with this, we are here for you. Read on more to find out what is perfect for you!
Types Of Casual Trousers For Men
We all have a misconception that men only have a few types of pants. It is time to break this misconception! Truth to be told, every manufacturer claims their product to be the best for every occasion or activity but what we suggest is go through their fabrics, different styles to find out what is really comfortable for you. Moreover, different occasions demand different attire. Those who are more inclined to casual pants must have these five casual pants in their wardrobe! Here are some types of casual pants for you get an idea!
- ChinosChinos are made of either cotton or synthetic fabric. The leg portion is usually tapered and the ultimate product will have a little sheen. These pants are considered formal for regular office wear where formal business attire is not required regularly. They are often styled with t-shirts and button-down oxford shirts.
- Cargo pantsCargo pants are in fashion since the early 1990s. These pants are often defined as pants having external pockets right above the knee on both sides of the pant or any side of the pant. These pants are completely considered casual attire. You may wear this pant to office only if there is no dress code or no strict dress code. One doesn't usually see men wearing cargo pants regularly. But men involved in professions like mechanics, doctor or law enforcement fields require pockets since they need to carry various work-related instruments. Cargo pants are not usually defined by any specified fabrics. They come in cotton, denim, fiber blends or corduroy.
- Corduroy Corduroy is a cloth material with a distinctive pattern, a cord or wale. Corduroy can be defined as the ridged form of the velvet. The material looks as if multiple cords are laid and shifted closely together. The fabric is relatively thicker than Chinos and Cargo pants, and are majorly wore in cooler seasons like winter and fall. They mostly come in all types of colour and patterns nowadays. On a scale of 10, these are 10 on 10 comfortable. These cloth material are to be kept as recommended since this material develop permanent creases.
- JoggersJoggers are often called sweatpants. These pants are the true definition of comfort. They are worn for athletic purpose. They are often made of cotton or polyester fabric and have elastic in the waistband. In the initial days of joggers, they were only manufactured in grey colour but since last few years, joggers are manufactured in almost every colour.
- Flat frontsFlat fronts are in fashion since 1950s-1960s. These cloth material are smooth, well fitted and tailored. These pants are in and out in the fashion industry. They are often considered competitors of pleated front pants. These are great for the slimmer men. These are to be worn at hips and these are to be fitted perfectly. Though pleated trousers are considered more formal attire then flat front.
How To Style It Like A Pro
It often happens that we have everything planned in our mind but when put together, it ends up as a mess or it happens that we have every set of pants and shirts but mismatch them and the end result is obvious a fashion disaster! Here are some expert advice on how to properly style a casual pant-
First, let us talk about Chinos. These pants are widely appreciated in the world of fashion. There are three types of chinos, the slim fit, the straight leg and wide leg.
- Slim fit
Slim fit pants are kind of pants which are well fitted but are enough lose to move around in. This pant are for those who want to maintain a high sense of style. These pants are also perfect for short heightened men because the slender look it creates leaves an illusion of extra inches.
- Straight leg
Straight leg can be defined as the combination of slim pant and wide pant. Men having wide thighs ir heavy legs don't often go with a slim fit, hence they have a straight fit. This pant allows you to look stylish, be comfortable and gives you a balanced look. This look is pretty much works for any occasion.
- Wide leg
Wide leg pants are ideal for men with a huge physique and tall height. Shorter men should avoid wearing wide-legged chinos since this will create an illusion of making you look shorter.
Chinos can be worn with a white t-shirt, denim also completes the giving complete different texture and style, white shirt, navy gilet.
Now, let's talk about Cargo pants. Cargos have the following types.
- Slim fit cargo pants
Commonly cargo pants are baggy and loose but for a perfect casual street style, one may wear the fitted cargo pants and style it with a lightweight shirt or jumpers. Complete the look with a pair of loafers. This look is ideal for the summer season.
- Loose Cargo shorts
Cargo shorts are very common and very fashionable. Often celebrities are spotted wearing cargo shorts paired with a white t-shirt or any toned down. You can complete the look by taking a small backpack.
- Cargo joggers
Though both are different classic casual style still when both are combined, it is a fashion statement. They are perfect for a sportswear purpose as well as street wear. You can even wear them as regularly at home.
Now comes our third pant - joggers
Joggers are very common among men because of it's sportswear look as well as it is comfortable. From street styles to high end designers, joggers have gained popularity since the last decade. Joggers are a must-have pants for men under the casual and modern wardrobe. People are quite opinionated when it comes to joggers, we think joggers can not be styled but we have experts that suggest that joggers can be styled in most versatile ways.
Joggers can be styled casually with a well fitted, crew cut black t-shirt or a white t-shirt depending on the colour of the joggers. If you want an understated look, wear a trainer. If you want a vibrant look, go for prints and patterns, but don't get too much of it, it'll end up being messy.
- Formal shirts
Shirts have its own advantages. Shirts can pull off any look. The sleeves can be rolled up, rolled down, open, buttoned, half-buttoned, there are options for anyone and everyone. With joggers, you can complete the look with half shirt properly colour coordinated. You can finish off the look with some neutral plimsolls or a pair of boat shoes. If you want to add some accessories, you can wear a cap to complete the look.
Let's talk about Corduroy pants. We all have noticed how Ryan Gosling made a red carpet entrance with corduroy pants in bottle green colour. Yes, that's true! Corduroy pants have been making fashion statements nowadays, so why not try it?
- Neither too baggy nor too slim
- Corduroy pants should not be too slim fitted, it'll make you look like trapped in fabric or too baggy, it'll look as if you're out of shape. So it should be well tailored and the thickness of the pant should be proportioned to the upper part of the attire. And do remember the pant should end around the trainer, if it's longer than that, it's better to fold it.
- Talking about colours, why always stick to the black when you are trying something new? Why not try a new colour or different shades also? Move out of black, try something new, go for a brown tan colour which seems to be the colour of the season. Or grey maybe?
Complete The Look With Perfect Shoes
Not all men are comfortable wearing loafers with casual pants, but if you haven't try on loafers with casual pants, why not try now? Loafers can be well paired with chinos. Well yes, they don't seem too casual if you properly style them. For a smarter look, loafers look exceptionally good when styled for formal occasions. It's best to keep simple for a smart look, the simple the better.
Brogues are those pair shoes which men should own or at least have in their wardrobe. Keep the colour subtle, wear it comfortably, it kinds of gives the look of classic British culture. You can style your casual pants with brown or tan full brogues.
Trainers are considered very versatile when talked about. They can be styled with anything if carried on with confidence. Earlier it was only for sportswear but now times have changed. From runway models to street style, from top brands like Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Dior Homme, etc all have trainers as their casual styles. They can be easily styled with joggers, jeans, chinos and Cargo pants.
Where To Find The Perfect Casual Trousers?
Now that we know everything about casual trousers, their varieties, how to style them, it is time for the most important part, where exactly can you find the perfect pair of casual trouser? Or for your loved ones? Don't worry, that is why we are here for you. Go to the men's wear, select clothing, select bottom wear and then casual trousers. You can apply filters to ease your search like price, colour, size, brand, category, type, occasion, prints and patterns and more. You can also sort by trending, New, Discount, high price and low price. See, we made everything easy for you. Find the colour that suits you, size that you are and budget that does not break your heart. We have a wide range of casual pants ranging from Rs. 560 to Rs. 3999. You can find all these products online at our site LimeRoad and you can also download the app from Google play store and IOS store.
Related Search Terms: chino, trousers, trousers for men, cargo pants for men, cargo pants, chinos for men, mens pants, chino pants, corduroy, trouser pants