Leggings are tight fitting stretch trousers that are worn usually by women and girls. It provides comfort as well as style. This clothing is suited for the both casual and formal occasions, and can be paired with a simple tunic when going to a casual gathering. These leggings give you a different look, that is modern and also comfortable. You can find many types of leggings for all occasions. You can find leggings of different colours, prints and different materials. These pair never bore you, and can provide a change from your usual outfits. It is seen worn by all ages and is one of the biggest trends in the past decade.
It is worn by a lot of young adults than old people since it is one of the more recent trends. It is a definite staple piece that is owned by almost all women in India. Leggings can transform any piece of dress into a completely different outfit.
A one-piece ‘dress’ can be transformed to become a short ‘kurti’, when paired with leggings. Girls are seen pairing shirts and skirts with leggings to give a more funky and sometimes gothic look. Towards the beginning of the 2010’s, the trend of wearing leggings began. People started pairing leggings with anything they wore and this trend goes on for a long time now.
How To Wear Them?
- You can pair leggings with a traditional kurta, or you can even pair it with tops, skirts, dresses, etc. These leggings come in different colours and is much cheaper than your average bottoms. Leggings can be used along with statement pieces and a top, and is very versatile with all outfits. All young adults who go to college or to work, wear these everyday, and the colours provide variety to their outfit.
- Kurtis can be matched with complementary or contrasting coloured leggings for a fun look. A black or white coloured legging is basically used to match up with all tunics and it works very easily.
- You can pair some printed white leggings with a top of a similar colour of the print to give it a good match and different feel to the outfit.
- A legging is perfect for ethnic wear, and women can wear it on traditional days, especially during the festive season. You can embrace the culture by wearing this in different styles and colours, and it is made to be worn comfortably. A legging is a definite staple piece for all girls and there should definitely be a legging in every women’s wardrobe.
- It is perfect for all occasions, especially when the legging is to be worn for travel or even for festivals. Leggings are very effortless in their use and is therefore a favourite among all people. Don’t miss out on this trend and buy this, to keep up with the fashion.
Shop these at Limeroad for a wide range of variety.