Ethnic Jackets For Women
Ethnic wear refers to a large cloud of all subcultural attire of India which includes various fabrics, weaving styles, embroideries, prints and other artworks. Ethnic jackets were a very common retro style which laid low in the early millennium but bounced back to new heights now again. For all those who feel carrying a loose dupatta involves a lot of human labour and alertness, an ethnic jacket which sits there is a cool substitute. And for others, who wish to fuse their attire with culture and contemporary fashion, this is a perfect substance.
Ethnic jackets are made in variations that are definitely not finite. Each component of an ethnic jacket like fabric, embroidery, fit, embellishments etc are iterated in numerous combinations to create a new style every time.
Let us start by breaking down the general design code of ethnic jackets.
The type of fit comes as the following:
- Open front - short and straight: Has a blazer-like stiff shoulder. The jacket fully encloses the body till the waist when the open ends are hooked or tied.
- Open front - short and curved: This model doesn't cover the full front. The loose edge of the jacket is curved with decreasing width from shoulder to waist.
- Long line - open front: The lower end of the jacket extends till a little above ankle. It provides a full front cover when tied or buttoned.
- Waterfall jacket: This falls more into a shrug category with no specially demarcated sleeves. It looks like a falling garment but on the inner side has clear paths for hands.
- Tie up jackets: These have tags attached to each one of the jacket flaps or to the loose edges. They are tied to give a cross wrapped finish or simply tied to fully cover the upper half of the body
- Crop jacket: They are shorter than half jackets. They extend only till upper abdomen. This model is the best choice for women who want to flaunt their refined waist curve.
The design patterns on jackets are numerous. Geometric print, Kalamkari print, floral motifs, tribal prints, metallic embellishments, chanderi work, phulkari work, Mirror work are just to name a few. The combinations of thread embroidery patterns, multi-coloured textures, designs and patterns result in varied output that sees no end of admiration. There can be simple designs with tiny focus points that are just enough to brighten up a dull attire. Or, there can be heavily embroidered full front and back along with the sleeves to completely take over the theme of your style.
Sleeves also play a role in upping the style of a jacket. Contrast sleeves, 3/4th sleeves, bell sleeves, sleeves with tie up elevate the trendy meter to new highs. Other elements like hanging fringes, asymmetrical hem, pockets, collar type like mandarin, lapel, band types don't fail to establish your stature as a sure fashionista.
Coloured in hypnotising hues, ethnic jackets can be paired with palazzos, jeans, maxi dress, shorts, camisoles, t-shirts etc, making it a life jacket for women at times of confusion. It makes you look everything that is glowing with vibrancy. Some jackets have quilted layers beneath making your winter covers more and more lovable.
Since they bear exquisite artwork, it is suggested to hand wash them. Soaking them might cause colour spread which damages the charm of the jacket.
They are the best picks for comfortable festive wear, casual college wear and also ethnic day office wear. To derive the best out of your jacket, make sure it has an inner lining especially when it has elements embroidered that create a scratching effect on the garment below.
Given Limeroad’s wide range of collection, one can have a satisfactory catch to fulfil the fine fashion hunger of women.
You can also shop from an exciting collection available for Women`s :- Cloaks Abaya | Dupattas | Ethnic Wear | Blouses | Churidars Salwars | Churidars | Salwars | Ethnic Gowns | Gowns | Kurtas | Kurtis | Lehengas | Petticoats | Salwar Kameez Suits | Sarees | Ethnic Wear Sets | Sharara | Shrugs Jackets | Shrugs | Skirts | Palazzos | Tapered Pants | Semi Stitched Suits | Stitched Suits | Unstitched Suits