Shrugs For Women
In the general world of fashion the clothes we wear speaks more about oneself so to be precise, it's not about a particular clothing we wear when we get exposed to the outside world but it is more important how we carry out the look or how we present yourself reveals about a person.
Be it Men or Women their way of dressing among a group of people does half of the job for you as the people judgement will be more based on one’s look and also a good dressing style boosts your confidence and make yourself feel better. Shrugs are both a formal and informal wear suitable for both Men and Women.
When it comes to women shrugs particularly become more formal wear as it is an evergreen formal wear than blazers as it is the most suitable for ladies as formal wear. Among all kinds of shrugs the loose perfectly fitted fabric shrugs are an all time favourite one among women and there is always a shrug suitable according to everyone taste. Mostly Shrugs don’t come with pants so styling and pairing with your shrugs is purely an individual’s choice. Working women’s wardrobe and girls who want to give a stylish outlook will be incomplete without shrugs as they are an all time chic formal wear and women in colder climate countries their wardrobe will be incomplete without a quality formal shrugs.
Most importantly dark coloured simple yet perfect shrugs like black, brown irrespective of its styling patterns are truly irreplaceable and preferred as they look more elegant and formal which go well with any plain coloured tees and jeans.
Ladies shrugs have some specific categories based on style pattern as being versatile and casual shrugs that look good anytime as they have a fine quality material which is soft and malleable with its perfect design. Shrugs with a stiff collar type has the capability to retains its shape and the zip fastened pockets add elegance to the chic look. Common characteristics of women’s shrugs are a plain cloth with a medium sized collar with pockets. Always a shrug goes well with a simple light top , casual jeans for that comfortable yet classy look that can work with almost any pair of flats or heels. Another timeless beauties which always look great is the biker shrug which acts as a symbol of rebellion being a popular item with any fashion-conscious woman. Another type of attractive jacket common among women is the loose type flying shrugs which are the derivatives of jackets worn by aviators. They are mainly designed for giving warmth and comfort with their most distinctive feature being the soft wool that lines the collar on some shrugs. Generally the flying shrug type can be best paired with a plain top or sweater, jeans and pale boots.
Different Types Of Shrugs
There are various types of shrugs trending like long shrug designs, short shrugs, sleeveless shrugs, shrugs with sleeves and also with stylish sleeves with there are endless styles in shrugs. One thing that we are sure of is that these shrugs are absolutely perfect for winters, summers, formal occasions, casual outings and more.
- Long shrugs: Long shrug designs are anything that comes goes beyond your waist as they are much long enough which can come till your knees, ankles or hips. These long shrug outfits look amazing for a trendy festival or for a casual day out as these long shrugs go well with jeans or shorts, tank tops, spaghetti tops with any kind of jeans they work well even if you want to go for a breezy, chic outfit for a day out or anything. If you like to dress up in a feminine way, try pairing these with a pair of skinny jeans or a ripped straight fit jeans. If one wish to have a rough casual look then distressed boyfriend or a mom jeans is a good choice. These shrug styles will never fail to give you a perfect laid-back and a casual look as these can be your evergreen trendy piece from the wardrobe whenever you are in a hurry or on a lazy day when you don't wish to dress up too much. You can also style a long shrug with your favourite white sneakers, flats or even heels.
- Cropped Shrugs: A cropped shrug design shrug are short, cute and very stylish having shrugs that are often a length above the waist or even smaller. Styling a cropped shrug is very simple, basic and easy and it's also gives a very chic and stylish way to add glamour and fun to your summer dresses. If you are preferring to wear a printed dress, or a shrug for summer dresses full of colors, then a solid bright colored shrug will suit well. If you are the one who wish to experiment with different kind of looks then opt for print clashing. Printed clashing is one of the major trends that are ruling this season everywhere else where one can wear cropped shrug with a straight dress or maxi dress.
- Fringed shrugs: A fringed shrug has numerous threads loosely hanging from its edges or from anywhere else which are very stylish and give you a total retro look. Among long shrug designs, fringed shrugs offer a lot of variety with it’s important to note that fringed shrug styles are sizzling this summer, they can be a bit tricky to carry off. In terms of bottoms, one need to know how to wear a shrug with jeans and shorts. When it comes to top with shrugs and tees, you can pair them up with basic t-shirts or basic and minimal tops and blouses. Usually girls don't go overboard with loud colors and loud prints since the fringes on the shrugs are already screaming for the right kind of attention.
- Lacy shrugs: Lacy shrugs are those types of shrugs which are made up of beautiful yarns woven into the fabric of various styles. Florals, leafy patterns are some of the popular styles with these lacy shrugs looking magical over a tank top and shorts attire. Tops with shrugs is clearly a wonderful styling option especially when the shrug has been made from delicate fabric like lace. A single piece tops with shrugs blend very well with each other and these shrugs are more comfortable for summer dresses with jumpsuits too. Jumpsuits varieties like flared, short and straight fit jumpsuits go very well with these styles also one can choose a outfit which will enhance the look and flaunt your neck and shoulders.
- Floral Shrugs: Floral shrugs are a summer-perfect piece that you can add to your wardrobe for a fresh and trendy look. Among shrug designs, floral shrugs are probably the most vibrant with a full floral print that compliment a solid colored tee or tank top. Pick a vibrant shrug when you are trying to rock the top with a shrug combo also the shrug with the long dress dress can give you an ultra-stylish look. A shrug with a summer dress looks totally effortless as one can team the long shrugs for sleeveless dresses, cropped shrugs, lacy shrugs and almost any type of shrug styles.
- Dolman Sleeve Shrug: Dolman shrugs have really cute sleeves and gives you a chic look with short dresses and A-line cut skirts. One can also wear these with Capri jeans as this could really add up to your overall outfit. Whenever one is going out on a casual meet up or party or just a walk in the park this would be best fitted with ankle length jeans with a sleeveless top and shrug.
- Shawl collar shrug: shawl collared shrugs are mostly available in hosiery fabric with a single colour shrug available in full as well as three-fourth sleeves.
They are also available in three lengths as Short, below waist, knee length with mixed colour patterns.
Shrugs are produced by most of the national and internationally renowned brands across the globe which speaks volumes about their quality, selection of fabrics, designing and long term usage giving us a major fashion goals. Some of the international brands known their shrugs are Ackkia, Allen solly, Beyove,Calvin Klein, Clovery, Grapent, Kayanniya, Sheln, Urban Coco, Tuifallen, Lanisen, Irisu, Van Heusen etc.
Many brands from Limeroad have a very extraordinary slim fitted, satin silhouette streamlined feel on the body making Ladies wearing it an all time favourite blazer in their wardrobe.The fabric used for shrugs is purely an individual’s choice as they are available in cotton, polyester, crepe, cotton blend, silk, net, rayon, georgette, nylon, silk blend, chanderi silk, lace, chiffon, khadi, satin. With plain shrugs known especially for it’s variety in prints and patterns as solids, printed, floral types, block printed, stripes, checks, polka dots, animal print, shibori and many others. With LimeRoad Women just brace themselves with wide range of shrug designs created for different occasions inspired by different patterns.
You can also shop from an exciting collection available for Women`s :- Cloaks Abaya | Dupattas | Ethnic Wear | Blouses | Churidars Salwars | Churidars | Salwars | Ethnic Gowns | Gowns | Kurtas | Kurtis | Lehengas | Petticoats | Salwar Kameez Suits | Sarees | Ethnic Wear Sets | Sharara | Shrugs Jackets | Shrugs | Skirts | Palazzos | Tapered Pants | Semi Stitched Suits | Stitched Suits | Unstitched Suits