Semi-Stitched Suits For Women
India is the richest country for its ethnic diversity and cultural heritage. There are so many different cultures, traditions, rituals and beliefs. As a by-product of such a vast cultural diversity, there are many different festivals and special cultural occasions celebrated in our country throughout the year. So almost every day you get to observe some or the other celebration going on around you. Be it a festival or a ritual to be followed or simply a grand birthday or a big wedding ceremony, there’s something or the other always happening. As a result, each and every one of us both men and women are obliged to look good and dress good for all such special occasions, if you are directly or indirectly related to them. So finding the perfect attire every time for these occasions becomes extremely difficult. But these days, we see people following the traditional trend styling of clothes more often but the only thing is we are adding a modern taste to them. One such modernized traditional wear is the good semi stitched salwar suit sets. Originating from the undivided India, the semi stitched salwar ethnic wear is now a trending style in several clothing apparels, especially kurtas and suits.
In our Indian tradition and culture irrespective of their state where we live no women’s attire gets completed with salwar suits in their wardrobe. Salwars suits are the most cherished and an easy to wear for any occasion with ‘n’ number of patterns, styling, stitching styles, the bottom we wear for the salwar tops and matching or mixed matching of dupattas makes salwar suits a most wanted attire for every woman. In India, salwar suits are generally stacked for all occasions and particularly in Northern India, women wear them in casual times as well as wedding ceremonies. This type of ethnic dress originated from the lands of Punjab and has taken various forms with different patterns, stitching styles so one can find a vivacious spectrum of best salwar suits all at one particular place. In Indian weddings, heavy worked salwar suits are in fashion rage these days as they are as much liked by everyone irrespective of the other regional dresses.
DIfferent Styles & Patterns
There are various styles of semi stitched salwar suits of different sizes for women as semi stitched salwars have got its traditional name from the traditional Indian dress. These salwars showcase numerous U-shape pleats in the upward direction. The layers and pleats of salwars are on the inner sides and they appear to be slanted unlike Patiala salwars or harem pants. Churidar salwars semi stitched on the other hand are the variedly available and convenient option for every woman. churidar salwars have minimal pleats and the fabric goes long so that one can have a vehement horizontal pleats. On the other hand Afghani salwars which got its name from the vast land of Afghanistan! The most striking feature of this salwar is that having a balloon silhouette and the cuffs which are slightly tapered with much wider pleats. The next in
recent trend is the styles of palazzo salwars which are very graceful and stylish which will be parallel to frame of your legs and do not cling to your body. Palazzo pants with embroidered, border work, embellished, patch works are some of the most demanded palazzo salwars types.
Brands & Fabrics To Look Forward
There are many top Indian brands offering readymade or semi-stitched suits as to name a few Aadrika, Aaliya woman, Aara, Abony, amolika, Azira, Bombay high, colbrii, cotton fab, Desi weaves, Ethnic, Femelle, five stones, geroo Jaipur etc with authentic Indian bright colours like dark blue, red, multi colours,pink, purple and various other colour ranges. The fabric used for suits is purely an individual’s choice as they are available in cotton, polyester, crepe, cotton blend, silk, net, rayon, georgette, nylon, silk blend, chanderi silk, lace, chiffon, khadi, satin. With semi stitched punjabi suits known especially for it’s variety in prints and patterns as solids, printed, floral types, block printed, stripes, checks, polka dots, animal print, shibori and many others. With LimeRoad Women just Brace yourselves with wide range of suit designs created for different occasions inspired by different patterns. With variety of semi stitched size salwar suits, you can now create a chic stylish look by accessorizing with your favourite bangle or jewellery to go with and look gorgeous with any festive season.
The semi stitched salwar suits start from the outer portion of the ankle and form a slight of asymmetrical shape. Best for summers, springs and autumns as well, salwars are amazingly comfortable and offers freedom of movement. semi stitched salwars are edgy, stylish and most trending type of salwar these days which can be paired not only with straight kurtis but also with the Anarkali. A plain coloured semi stitched salwar consisting of delicately woven thread into a design which is a distinct shape or natural elements like flowers, or else other geometric shapes can be called as an embroidered salwar. Almost everyone has a problem of deciding what to wear at a wedding ceremony. One of those few and probably the safest option is a wedding style is salwar. It is a longer version of the ordinary kurta and it consists of heavy embroidery with beads and colourful designs as it can be accompanied by a designer jacket as well.
So these new trend setting semi stitched salwar are available at LimeRoad online shopping are perfect for any occasion and our customers have a wide variety of designs to choose from. Embroidery semi stitched suits are quite popular because of the intricate fine detailing done on the fabrics which is later stitched to a punjabi suit salwar. Embroidery is a handicraft that uses yarn and needle to create a beautiful design pattern and one can certainly create by simply creating their own customized design embroidery pattern. Embroidery semi stitched suits for women and thread works they make are the best of any salwar suits and can be vehemently seen all over the bodice of the suit. The traditional Punjabis get updated and fashionably charged with new and unique embroidered patterns they make with hand works leaves one quite astonishing. The salwars of ethnic wears also reflect outstanding thread designs and the gathering at the bottom of the suit. One can also wear them with net or chiffon kurtis and complement your whole attire with Punjabi juttis and dori style neck design. The embroidery styles of the Punjab region include the styles of Multani embroidery which features kalabakan patterns using thin wires this type of embroidery is also common in the rest of the Punjab region as well. Kalabatan surkh involves using gold wires on bright coloured silk material and they also involve using silver wires on white material. There are two kinds of gold embroidery, one of a solid and rich kind called kar-chob and the other called tila-kar or kar-chikan utilising gold thread. The Punjab region also uses mukesh embroidery as mukesh bati-hui, twisted tinsel, mukesh gokhru, flattened gold wire for embroidery of a heavy kind, and waved mukesh, made by crimping mukesh batihui with iron tongs. Places like Ludhiana and Amritsar are known for their embroidery using white, silver and gold threads on clothes such as chogas and waistcoats.Their fine designing works include representations of religious stories.
Best Quality At Affordable Prices
When it comes to getting the best of what you want then nothing can beat LimeRoad. We at LimeRoad are committed to providing you with the best of everything!
Reasons to buy from Limeroad:
- Best Quality: Every product on limeroad goes through a quality test, which helps to make sure that every piece that reaches our customer has the best of the quality so that you guys have never to sacrifice on the same.
- Affordable price: Everything seems good when it is never too heavy on the pocket. We at LimeRoad make sure to give you the best at a very affordable price. The discount and special coupons reach you on time with timely updates just to make sure that you are served the best. More importantly, you would never have to think anything before buying. It is cheap as compared to other shopping apps and the market too. Shopkeepers generally don’t provide you with the variety and discounts that are easily available on Limeroad.
- Easy return policy/Exchange: We have always worked towards keeping our policies customer friendly and convenient. The easy return policy allows you to try any product you want without any hesitation. You can return it within ten days if you don’t like it or you find your product is not as per your expectations. In this case, the money is refunded and our delivery partner will come to pick up the item at your doorstep. If you like the product but notice some defect and want to exchange it, you can do that too.
- Enormous Variety: This is something you can’t deny. Limeroad has the best variety of everything that you are looking for. We have so many options with colours and patterns that they keep you stunned. The options are totally different and unique as compared to other online shopping apps.
- Excellent Customer Support: The entire support of the limeroad is well trained and follows all the guidelines properly. The training is provided to make sure that all the customer queries are handled well and solved timely. If at any point of time you have any doubts regarding your purchase, delivery or refund, you can easily get in touch with our people and find out the best of the solution to your every problem.
So be wise, think twice and shop nice.