Jutis For Men
Originally derived and made in Punjab, jutis were introduced by Mughals and considered royal footwear. Making of it was a tedious task requiring extreme skills, craft, threads, motifs, beadwork and a lot more. Maiden with pure leather, juttis with exquisite embroidery and embellishments in real gold and silver thread were a thing of royalty. It’s is one of the most versatile pieces of footwear for both men and women, with ceremonial give as well as plain ones suiting to everyday use.
Jutis come in many different varieties adapted according to the environment and materials available and preferred there; depending on regional tradition, period, shoemaker and people’s choices. Jutis have evolved big time for men, some designs are intrinsic, ingrained and delicate, while some are simply plain or colored in different materials with just a few add-ons. Jutis have a flat sole, some also have added heal noting to the requirement in the market, men jutti especially have a sharp extended tip called nokh, curved upwards to resemble traditional mustaches. These are traditional ethnic footwear, slip-on in style, craftsmen have shown their artistic creativity with it, purely handmade embroidered beautifully.
Unending Varieties In Jutis
Jutis let men stand apart in cool varieties with supreme comfort and style. Holding the roots in Indian tradition juttis sync perfectly with traditional Indian outfits for ceremonies, festivals, and parties and complete the clothing with regal fashion. Rich golden threading, colorful beads, pearls, stones crafted in exquisite motifs made over different materials. With changing time and clothing, juttis have been modernized to fit in western attire, indo-western outfits, and other clothing.
Some famous and trending styles are:
- Jalsa Style: This jutti style is more formal to carry at workplaces. Made in fine quality leather, polished to every detail to give a classy and contemporary look. These can be worn casually as well.
- Kolhapuri Style: Suiting to the ethnic, semi-ethnic, indo-western and other traditional outfits, these are characteristic for Indian occasions. Complementing its versatility, kolhapuris can be paired with denim and shorts too giving a cool chic look.
- Jaipuri or Rajasthani Juti: These extensive mirror and stone decorated juttis with gota patti give wedding or festive attire a new meaning. Men will definitely tune to festive sensitivities wearing them.
- Mojaris: these trending ones, also famous by the name of Khussa, are a type of handcrafted footwear traditionally made using tanned leather. Characterized by its pointed curved nose, unlike other flat juttis, mojaris add a pinch of royal style to the overall attire. The upper part of mojaris is embroidered and embellished with brass nails, mirrors, ceramic beads, bright and ornate threads, and other decoratives.
- Contemporary Juti: Shoemakers have given funky and quirky prints to jutis, which match perfectly with one’s contemporary outfits. These one match the millennial feel.
- Nagra: Nagras have a soft rounded front part similar to the modern day ballerina footwear. Most commonly used motifs used to embroider the nagras include ornate designs like flowers, leaves, birds, Rajasthani, and Mughal culture inspired.
Extended Styling With Jutis
Jutis are not something that has just been added in the fashion market. They were there since time immemorial. Pertaining to the popularity it has gained in recent years, different styles, adornments, and patterns have been added to them, in order to keep up with the changing pace of styling and fashion with changing choices of growing generations. Women have unending varieties with decorative motifs, to choose one and fit in with their look. But with men, the options get limited at times since the gaudy and “too much for men”, the statement has to be avoided.
Thanks to the opening market and broadening acceptance, men too have immense varieties in juttis. One can find a vast array of juttis, in different styles and patterns, that come in all kinds of colors designs and motifs. Several contemporary style patterns have been added with a traditional touch, which has become a style craze with men across the globe.
Designing and making jutis have been taken to a level ahead with motifs and images with a more modern twist. Apart from the traditional thread and beadwork, cartoon characters, pop art scenes, and retro images have given men juttis a new era to explore. A balanced mix of tradition and modernity go into designing these footwear that style men in a unique way.
LimeRoad: Your Fashion Outlet
Jutis are now one of the fundamental elements of India's ethnic footwear. LimeRoad keeps its users head to head with fashion and ensure no one is left behind from what’s buzzing the world. Offering innumerable varieties in men Footwear LimeRoad puts various options in men’s basket to choose from. It holds various top brands like Juta and Kassa, Knoos, Mochi, Orysta, Panahi, Redfoot, Rimoni, Shoe Island etc, that offer latest trends in juttis, with varieties honed in comfort, strength and quenching the need of looking out of the crowd.
Jutis in different materials like synthetic, leather, fabric, velvet, fabric & synthetic, jute, canvas, mesh & synthetic, suede etc are available at LimeRoad, in the round, pointed and square toe shape to choose from. There are various prints and pattern in men jutti at LimeRoad be it solid, printed, color block, embellished, ombre, or stripes.
LimeRoad gives its’ users the liberty and eases to look through the market on their mobiles/tablets and pick what is best for their fashion and style:
- White Synthetic Slip-On Jutis by ZebX: These quintessential pair are trendy to set you apart in a crowd and transform you into a style icon. These comfy ethnic slip-on footwear not only enhance your appearance but also help in boosting your confidence.
- Tan Leather Slip On Jutis by Comex: Why just leather shoes at work with no air! complete your sharp corporate looks with these smart stylish tan fine leather jutti from Comex. These men’s shoes promise good grip and flexibility, designed with an upper and lining for durable wear.
- Black Leather Slip On Juti by Panahi: Glam up your look with this exclusive pair of Rajasthani leather khussa mojari shoes with zari work. The leather sole provides ultimate traction on wet and dry surfaces, with sophisticated and timeless style. These bold and styled ones are perfect for weddings and other such gala events.
- Blue Fabric Slip-On Jutis by Juta and Kassa: These contemporary jutti in navy blue are made from leather on the outside and lycra on the inside. It features a leather sole, slip on closure, and are designed to be used as traditional wear footwear.
- Brown Leather Slip-On Jutis by Lego Italy: achieve a striking look with these pointed top juttis offering you a comfortable fit and exceptional style. Make a stylish and trendy addition to your Juti collection with these.
Shop Only At LimeRoad
So have you decided where to shop your jutis from? Still wondering, are you? Head over to LimeRoad and make this fashion platform your one-stop destination! Also, don’t forget to download our mobile app to avail the occasional discounts and offers! Happy Shopping!!!