Exfoliator And Masks
Who doesn’t want to look good? Each one of us want to look and feel beautiful. In today’s world looking good is one of the most important things. In order to look good we need to maintain a brief but effective routine that involves skin care, hair care and lots more. We know how the world is getting polluted day by day , so we need to have a proper skin care routine. Otherwise our skin will get damaged gradually and there would be nothing left other than to sit back and cry.
Exfoliators and masks are also an important part of our skin care routine and girls should try them out and feel the difference for themselves.
- Exfoliation can be done 2 to 3 times a week which would help in lifting the dead skin cells. It also acts as a great cleansing agent and brings back an instant glow to our skin. Exfoliating in the morning is the best for getting good results. Too much of exfoliation may also sometimes lead to skin irritation which one has to be careful of. You have to be gentle to your skin. There are different types of exfoliators available and you have to choose according to your skin type.
- Masks treat our skin and provides hydration and nutrition to our skin. So the next step after exfoliation is the use of a mask. Masks can be of different types and texture. They may come in the form of cream or gel or clay and many others. Masks can also help you in getting a healthy and smooth skin that we all dream of. Masks can be used once a week but avoid using them frequently.
Exfoliators and masks are not only occasions but are also an important part of your skin care routine.Try out exfoliation and we can assure you that you will fall in love . The only thing is you have to be a bit conscious about your skin type each time you exfoliate or use a mask.
Top 5 Exfoliators
- Lakme cleanup pores face scrub
- VLCC skin defense berberry face scrub
- Biotique bio papaya smoothing and revitalizing scrub
- Lotus berry scrub
- Bio care face scrub cucumber
Top 5 Masks
- Himalaya herbals fairness kesar face mask
- Biotique bio fruit whitening and depigmentation face mask
- Plum green tea
- Khadi natural neem-tulsi face mask
- Mamaearth c3 face mask
There are also a number of ways by which you can prepare scrubs and masks at home using natural ingredients.This is the best way for those who have super sensitive skin . But for salon like experience and results opt for the above mentioned products . They are easily available on different online websites and also at your near market.
Steps For Using Exfoliators And Masks
- Apply the scrub or exfoliator on your skin and gently move your fingers in a circular pattern .
- Be very gentle with your skin.
- After a while rinse with cool water.
- Apply a moisturizer to moisturize your skin.
- After this apply face mask according to your skin type and peel it off after some time.
- Get a healthy , smooth and glowing skin instantly.
- For dry skin you can prepare a homemade exfoliating mask with the help of baking soda and honey.
Shop From LimeRoad
So have you decided where to shop exfoliators and masks from? Still wondering, are you? Head over to LimeRoad and make this fashion platform your one-stop destination! Also, don’t forget to download our mobile app to avail the occasional discounts and offers! Happy Shopping!!!